Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Goolsby Law Firm "Brag Board"

[Goolsby Law Firm]
I hope you don't mind if I, as a proud father, boast a little bit again today about my four children! As you may know, currently, I practice law in Augusta, Georgia with my oldest son, Richard H. Goolsby, Jr. At the Goolsby Law Firm, LLC, we handle divorces, child custody, step parent adoptions, and many other types of family law matters, along with personal injury cases, and other general litigation. In addition, because I am a former federal and state prosecutor, we also handle criminal defense in federal and state courts. (I am the only former 20 year federal prosecutor in Augusta, Georgia). In other words, the former prosecutor is now a criminal defense attorney and divorce lawyer!

But that's enough about me! Today, I want to brag about the fact that my third son just graduated, summa cum laude, from the University of Georgia. Also, he has been accepted and will begin his first year of law school at UGA in the fall. In addition, my second son has just completed his second year of law school at another outstanding Georgia law school, at Mercer University. Both my second and third sons plan to join my oldest son and me at the Goolsby Law Firm when they have completed their legal studies! We will truly be a family law firm! Finally, we are also very proud of our daughter/sister who is graduating this week from high school. She is arguably the wisest member of our family because she is our only child/sibling who does not want to become a lawyer!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Hays! Clearly you have set a good example for the boys to follow, and you have done a fine job of encouraging your daughter to honor and follow her own dream.

    Hope to see you in August.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete